Each student accepted to the CSE program is admitted to a specific “home unit.” Some home units may have some additional requirements beyond those described here. The CSE student handbook includes information concerning such requirements. Financial assistance and lab space are typically determined by the rules and practices of the home unit.
The following may serve as a home unit:
- School of Computational Science and Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- School of Aerospace Engineering
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- School of Mathematics
- School of Mechanical Engineering
For more information about applying to the MS or PhD programs in CSE or details about academics for those students already admitted to the program, visit the Master of Science in Computational Science and Engineering or Ph.D. in Computational Science and Engineering websites.
For information concerning MS and Ph.D. requirements, please see the Current Student Resources page.