Are you seeking a full-time role? Meet with Loyal Health engineers to discuss the below Product Design and Software Engineer (Back End and Front End) roles! This is the perfect chance to speak one-on-one with engineers and hiring managers via the virtual platform - The GT Echo.
All attendees must register via https://loyal-health-networking-session.eventfarm.com to receive access to join, even if you've logged in to The GT Echo previously. You will then receive a confirmation email to create your account if you haven't already. After you create your account, you'll receive a second email to download the platform. If you don't receive any of the mentioned emails, please check your Junk/Spam folders.
- Product Designer
- Software Engineer, Back End
- Software Engineer, Front End
- Software Engineer, Patient Connect
Visit https://jobs.lever.co/loyal to view the job descriptions and apply!
Loyal is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that recently raised its Series A. We are building healthcare’s smartest consumer experience platform, driven by a powerful, integrated data layer. Our remote-friendly team believes that health seekers deserve clarity in their healthcare journey, and we provide our clients with tools that connect and empower at every level of the healthcare ecosystem.
Loyal Health Participants (will flow in and out during the day):
- MattCohen: Director AI
- AbhiSharma: CPO
- BrittonPowell: Engineering Manager
- Garry Smith: Engineering Manager
- Amira Pettus: Director, Product Design
- Bhakti Shah: Product Designer
- Taylor Pickard: Software Engineer, Backend
- Snehi Vallurupalli: Software Engineer, Frontend
- Shane Gallagher: Software Engineer, Backend
- Gadiel Russell: Sr. Software Engineer, Backend
Please contact Megan Michel at Megan.Michel@cc.gatech.edu if you have any questions.
The GT Echo Digital Avatars Note: The GT Echo is created by VirBELA and powered by Event Farm. VirBELA is committed to diversity and inclusion in our products and services, and we have plans to launch an overhaul that would add additional options for more diverse avatars.